Facebook Ads Campaign Onboarding Form
1. To start, we will need some of your credentials. Please fill in what you can, for what you can leave a comment in the box below
2. Access to the backend of your website. Most WordPress websites are accessed via a /wp-admin . These will be the logins to enter below
3. Access to your Facebook Business Account –
Easiest way is to add our email address to access your account
Adding us into your Business Manager
- Go to Business Settings.
- Click People.
- Click + Add.
- Enter [email protected] into the box.
- Select the Admin access role.
- Click Next.
- Choose each type of asset in the first column, then select the individual assets in the second column. Finally, in the third column, toggle on admin access.
- Click Invite
4. Access to your Google Analytics – Easiest way is to add our gmail to access your account
Google Analytics Access Step by Step Guide
- Go to Google Analytics
- Below Admin, find your account in the first column.
- Under account user management, click the + to Add.
- Select Add Users.
- Enter the email address for
- On this screen, you can add the permissions select All Permissions
- Click Add at the top of the screen.
5. Finally to help us better target your campaign. Please provide us with the following